We surveyed members to find out how they feel about COVID-19 vaccines and where they turn for vaccine information. View the results in our easy-to-read and share infographic. Download a copy of the PDF or cut and paste the url to share it with your clients.
Here are just a few of the insights from our survey:
- Members of all ages, including 73% of millenials and 89% of those 75 and older, are willing to take the vaccine.
- Members trust providers and health insurance companies twice as much as government institutions for vaccine information.
- Most members expect to learn about vaccine availability from the CDC.
- 65% of members expect their health insurance company to pay for their vaccine.
- Members feel most comfortable receiving their vaccines from a doctor’s office or pharmacy.
We’re committed to keeping you and your clients informed. Bookmark Anthem’s COVID-19 Resource Center site for important updates and helpful tools and resources. Share our COVID-19 Test Site Finder with your clients to help them find nearby testing locations.
We appreciate your partnership as we work through the pandemic together.
State(s): CO, CT, GA, IN, KY, ME, MO, NH, NV, OH, WI
Segment(s): Small Group, Large Group, Individual